Saturday, September 14, 2013

Picked My Wedding Dress!

Hello there! I went wedding dress shopping this morning with my Mom. I picked my dress! We only went to one store. I tried on about six dresses, and narrowed it down to two. It took a little while for me to choose between the two. But, I'm 100% certain now that I made the right choice! And it is SO different from what I had in mind. But, once I had it on I saw how nice it looked on me. Just goes to show you, you really do have to try on different styles, even ones you'd never think that you would like! I'm glad that big decision is all done with. I can relax more now about the wedding. Most of our big decisions have been made, and it feels really good. 
Bob and I are leaving soon to go to Brew Works with friends. Can't wait to eat the Bavarian pretzels! They're so amazing, and so is the beer cheese soup dipping sauce that comes with them!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a new Modcloth dress & new Etsy necklace! I REALLY love them both. The necklace has my three fav colours in it. 
The dress has such a cute, bright, and cheery pattern, and fits me well. I never buy brown clothing, but you barely notice that it's brown since there's so much colour in the pattern!
I can't believe my birthday is in three weeks. Time really does go so fast, the older I get. I'm quite excited to spend the day in NYC with Bob.
 















Dress, Sandals: Modcloth
Belt, bracelet: Kohl's 
Necklace: Etsy


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. What dress is this on Modcloth? I typically don't like brown clothing either, but this one is too precious!

    Suzanne
    A Coin For the Well

    ReplyDelete
  2. What dress is this on Modcloth? I typically don't like brown clothing either, but this one is too precious!

    Suzanne
    A Coin For the Well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called "That's All, Folksy Dress" Thanks. I really love it!

      Delete