Monday, September 9, 2013

Blue & Black

Hello there! Ahh, it's so nice to have the Monday work day over with. I went to the library tonight, renewed the book I've been reading, and took out season 2 of The Killing. I'm anxious to start on it. Season 1 was really good, and addicting. I think season 3 is currently on TV. 
The book I'm reading is called "Love Birds." I'm a little more than half way through. It's an interesting enough read, but it's not as addicting as other books I've read. I really like when I find a book that's nearly impossible to put down.
I'm not doing much tonight, just going to work out, read, and hopefully start The Killing. Tomorrow right after work I'm meeting my friend at Panera. Can't wait for that!
In the below pictures, I'm wearing an outfit I've worn to work a few times before. I love the pop of bright blue at the bottom of the skirt. I don't often wear outfits that have zero orange, pink, yellow, or red in them. Well, I know my necklace has those colours in it here, but I mean as far as clothes go.










Shirt, skirt: Express
Heels: Zappos.com (Nine West)
Necklace: Dillard's
Bracelet: Brighton

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment