Friday, September 13, 2013

Orange You Glad?

Hello there! Ahh, once again the lovely weekend has rolled around. I'm not doing much tonight. I went for a drink after work with a friend, then ran to Target, then home. Bob made broccoli cheddar risotto! It's one of my favourite dishes that he makes. Sooo delicious! He just left to go to his parent's, to hang with his brother. I'm just going to relax here tonight, watch a bunch of TV. What Not To Wear is on tonight! Love that show, and it's in the final season.
Tomorrow morning I'm going wedding dress shopping in Pennsylvania with my mom. After that I'm going back to the apartment for a bit, then heading back out to Pennsylvania with Bob, my best friend, and her boyfriend. We're going to have dinner and drinks at Brew Works in Bethlehem.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a brand new jean jacket! I picked it up tonight at Target. I have been looking for a dark denim, fitted one for awhile now. This one fits the bill! I think it'll be a great piece to have when the weather gets cooler. I bought another pair of tights tonight, too. I want to really be able to extend the amount of time I can wear my dresses, so it definetly will help to have tights and this jacket.


















Dress: Express
Jean Jacket: Target
Sneakers: Keds
Belt: Target
Necklace: Etsy
Bracelet: Express
Earrings: Gift from my mom

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment