Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ice Cream Cones

Hello there! I had a great three day weekend. It was so hard to go back to work today. I'm glad this work day is done & over with!
In the pictures below, I'm wearing my NEW sneakers! They have ice cream cones all over them. I love them. I like my ones with sprinkles on them even more, but they're both great! And they're very comfy. They were both on sale for $35. Not bad!
I have a lot of fun stuff coming up this month. This Saturday I'm going to a bakery with my mom to talk to them about a wedding cake. It's going to depend on how much their prices are and what not, whether or not I will order from them. Unfortunatly, there's not that many bakeries around here. Next Saturday I'm looking at wedding dresses with my mom and aunt. 
The end of the month is my birthday, and I took off the following Monday, September 30th, so I'll have a lovely three day weekend! I usually do that. I'm most excited to be going to Sugar Factory in NYC on my birthday. Last time I was in the city was in April. I've been going to the city for my birthday the last few years. I just like to walk around, do some shopping, and eat out.














Tank: Target
Shorts: Target
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Brighton
Earrings: Gift from my mom
Sneakers: Keds
Purse: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment