Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Teal Pants

Hello there! Today was such an incredibly humid day! I wanted to be able to sit in my car on my lunch break, and read, but I just couldn't stay there long. It was too much. I felt bad for Bob, he was outside working all day. I don't know how he deals with it!
A photographer came over our apartment tonight. She was in my sister's grade in high school, but I never knew her. She's really nice and sweet. She does great work, too!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a pair of bright teal pants I got back in November. I barely wore them since I bought them, but I really love the colour. I paired them with my sprinkles Keds and rainbow Francesca's necklace; I've been wearing the sneakers and necklace all the time.












Shirt, pants: Target
Necklace: Francesca's
Bracelet: Kohl's (Mudd brand)
Sneakers: Keds

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment