Friday, September 20, 2013

The Last Friday Of Summer

Hello there! In the pictures below I'm wearing an Ann Taylor top. Some of the most flattering clothes that I own are made by Ann Taylor. I love the style of the top; it's quite flattering. It's a great shade of green, too. I barely have any green clothing. I don't like dark green at all, but this shade of green is bright enough that it suits me.  
These moccasins are one of my favourite pairs of shoes! Of course I love that they're rainbow, but I also love that their moccasins. I don't own any other moccasins. I have three back up pairs of these that I ordered from a different website when they were on sale for $10 a pair!
This afternoon it got quite warm out! We have the AC on now, it's too hot in our apartment otherwise. Fall starts on Sunday, which is crazy that it's only two days away! But, today definitely feels like summer is still hanging on, which I love. 
I ordered a doughnut ring today- it's pink with rainbow sprinkles, and I also ordered a cell phone cover that has rainbow sprinkles all over it. I can't wait for both!
 









Shirt: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Target
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Brighton
Earrings: Gift from my mom
Moccasins: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!


3 comments:

  1. Those earrings are adorable! I must get some! Any idea where your mom picked them up?

    Suzanne
    A Coin For the Well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are adorable! I must get some! Any idea where your mom picked them up?

    Suzanne
    A Coin For the Well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wear them all the time. She got them at the Kutztown Folk Festival in Pennsylvania. But, I have seen similar ones on Etsy. Scrumptious Doodle is one shop that has great food jewelry items! :)

      Delete