Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Indian Summer

Hello there! This weather has been spectacular!! I don't want it to ever leave. It's been so sunny and warm, just perfection.
Ahh, glad to be done with over half of the work week now. Being off on Monday helped speed my week up a bit! I'm not doing too much tonight. Going to read and watch some "Six Feet Under." I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, eek! It's with a new dentist, and I'm nervous about it. I was supposed to go last week, but they had to cancel. I know I'll feel much better once I get the appointment done and out of the way, so I don't have to think about it anymore, and also so I know if I like the new dentist/hygienist. 
I was looking up honeymoons last night. I mainly looked at The Bahamas. It's such a short flight there! I had no idea. It's about three hours. I'm going to look more at other places too though. I did look at Bermuda, but I couldn't find any all inclusive places. And we HAVE to stay all inclusive, I don't want to do it any other way.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress I got from Modcloth last month. I posted pictures of it already on a blog post. I've been wearing it a lot! I really love it. It's become one of my favourites. I get tons of compliments on it! The colours/pattern are both so fabulous. When I wear items from Modcloth, I often get complimented. I'm so glad I found that website! It's definitely my fav place to shop. I hardly ever go to the mall anymore, and when I do, I rarely find anything I like. 
Saturday I'm going with my bridesmaids to look at bridesmaids dresses! I have one in mind, and hopefully that one works out, since it has both pink and orange in the dress. I think it'll work, I already showed them a picture of it, and they all like it. After we do that, we're going to one of my fav restaurants: Brew Works! I was there in September, too. And after lunch, we're headed home for the engagement party. Bob's family and my family will be there, I think 20-25 people.












Dress, Sandals: Modcloth
Jacket: Target
Necklace: Etsy
Bracelet: Kohl's

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice posting.
    Shop online for Women Shoes, Bellies ,Wedges, Stilettos, loafers, sandals,Bags, Jewellery and Accessories, Buy Women Shoes online,Shop online for Women Shoes,19 Again Brand.
    Shop online for Women Shoes

    ReplyDelete