Sunday, October 30, 2016

Small Town Jodi

Hello there! Yesterday was a lot of fun. I was gone all day, shopping out in Pennsylvania with my mom and aunt. We went to three stores, an antique mall & had lunch at Panera. I got back home around 4:30. I got a few santas and snowmen, three small pieces of Pyrex (for $11!) at an antique mall, and a bottle brush tree and two ornaments for the tree. I could have bought more at the antique mall, but I restrained myself. This coming Saturday we are going to a large antique toy show (which will also sell holiday decorations), and I don't know how much I'll see there that I want, so I didn't want to get too much yesterday. We're going to a couple of stores after the toy show, too. I'll seeing my mom and aunt again at the toy show, plus my dad and uncle. My aunt & uncle (I call them my aunt & uncle, but actually my "aunt" is my mom's second cousin, so really they are my cousins) are close with my parents, and they share a lot of interests, especially antiquing!
Bob and I ran a couple of errands last night, but otherwise we just stayed in & relaxed. Today we're also staying home. I have to do the chores I didn't get to do yesterday, like cleaning and laundry; so much fun!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newest Bernie Dexter dress. This one is in the Jodi style, and I have three dresses in this style. It can be worn either on or off the shoulders. I had loved this print since it fitst came out months ago, and finally ordered it. The print looks like it depicts life in a small country town. I lalso love this color combo of red, yellow, & teal. I have a teal cropped cardi which matches perfectly with it, and I can wear that with the dress to work, since the dress is low cut. 








Three of the pieces I got at Stamm House






Dress: Bernie Dexter
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Bangles: Splendette & Brighter Bakelite

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress! Love the print. <3 Glad you had a great time out with your fam yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on this Bernie dress and those Splendette bangles are so wonderful! :) Cute Christmas ornaments as well!

    ReplyDelete