Thursday, October 13, 2016

Lindy Bop Cupcakes

hello there! Well, today wasn't the best day; it was kind of crazy at work, and then I had a 2.5 hour long dentist appointment for a crown; my first crown. I would've much rather been at work! But, I do really like everyone at my dentist's office, so that is a plus. My dentist did tell me I will  probably experience some gum pain, and I don't really feel pain yet, but hopefully it's not too bad. The numbness from the novocaine is all gone though finally! I did have a good mail day today though; I received two Lindy Bop dresses, although I'm returning one (way too small on my chest!), and a Retrospec'd Connie dress. I loveee the cupcake Lindy Bop dress and the Retrospec'd Connie dress, and I posted pictures below of the cupcake dress. The dress is only $37! Lindy Bop isn't the best quality, and their sizing is all over the place, but $37 is definitely worth it for this adorable, comfortable dress. I only own one other LB dress (I recently sold one), and most of the time LB dresses don't really appeal to me, but this season they've been coming out with some really cute prints! Believe it or not, I didn't have a cupcake dress in my wardrobe (I did have one cupcake dress, but sold it a few months ago). This print also comes in a skirt version, but I'm more of a dress girl, if ya hadn't noticed.  There's also a really cute fox print LB shirt dress that's brand new on their site, and I'm thinking about getting that one. Believe it or not, I don't have many dresses with pink backgrounds, and pink is one of my favorite colors!
I'm excited for the weekend! Bob and I are going to Brew Works on Saturday for dinner. 
We haven't been in a couple of months. It'll be nice to see what new Christmas items the Moravian Bookstore has, too. I'm also meeting my friend tomorrow night for a drink. It'll be nice to get out of the apartment a bit, since last weekend I just stayed home.






 








Dress: Lindy Bop
Brooch: DNJ Retro (Erstwilder) 
Necklace: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Someday, perhaps in Nashville, we need to both wear this dress and snap some pictures today. TWINS FOR THE WIN! I am excited to put this puppy on - perhaps I'll wear it this weekend or this week. It's so fun - I don't have a lot of pink either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute dress and so great with those fuchsia colored B.A.I.T.s! I didn't even know those existed! I know what you mean about Lindy Bop but $37 is a steal for a dress that cute! <3 So perfect for you Bristol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress Bristol, I was actually eyeing this one of myself, I love the cupcake print and style of this Lindy Bop dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This print is absolutely darling! It's so cute and detailed, and the dress looks fabulous on you. Hurray for another shirtdress to add to your fabulous collection!

    ReplyDelete