Sunday, October 23, 2016

Care For A Drink?

Hello there! Yesterday we had the first really crappy, rainy day that we'd had in a LONG time. Before that, we hadn't gotten much rain in months. But, I see the sun is out today, so that's good, since we'll be looking at houses today.
Can you believe Christmas is two months from Tuesday?! Insane! I can't believe how fast time has been going lately. I'm excited to buy gifts for people for Christmas and to decorate! But, I am definitely NOT excited for colder weather, ugh. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bettie Page drinks dress I scored on the PUG Swap & Sell Facebook group in the summer, and blogged about back in August. I had once bought this dress from Modcloth, about three or so years ago, but at the time I didn't love it on me, and ended up sending it back. After awhile, I started searching for it again, and finally found one in the same size, which is a little big on me, but, I do really love this print. I've seen several cocktail prints from different repro companies, but this one is my favorite. I love these Splendette glitter bracelets paired with the dress, and since these pictures were taken I've received green glitter ones too, that I would also pair with this dress next time.







Dress: PUG Swap & Sell group (Bettie Page Clothing)
Necklace: Antique mall
Bracelets: Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you were able to find this dress again after initially passing on it. It is so perfect on you! And I agree, this is one of my favorite cocktail prints ever! Yay dress twins! <3

    ReplyDelete