Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Mums The Dress

Hello there! This week's been dragging a bit, am I right? My boss is away at a conference; he left Tuesday morning and will be back to work on Friday, and my co-worker who works with me and my boss is off the next two days, so I'll be by myself in our office tomorrow, but definitely won't be all alone in the building, since I work in a school, ha. But, this happened one other day since I started there, that it was just me in the office, and it is kinda weird, because it's so quiet. But, I'll just play my music louder than normal, ha. 
Christmas prints are starting to come out! Pin Up Girl Clothing posted a video today of them shooting part of their Christmas items. There's a Christmas harlequin print top; I was hoping for Christmas harlequin! I don't like the top for me, but I'm crossing my fingers for a dress int he same print! I can't wait to see what else they come out with. 
The only plans I have so far for this weekend are that I'm going to PA with my mom & aunt to do some shopping for Christmas decorations and antiques. I'll be gone the whole day; it's about a two and a half drive each way. I always love going out there; there's a lot of great, unique shops out there, more so than anywhere around the area I live in.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter Kelly in the mums print. I got it back in July, and did a post on it back then. It popped up on the site while I was on vacation, and I snagged it immediately. The colors are fabulous! The coral in my brooch and bangels matches the coral in the dress so well. I wear this dress to work pretty often. It's probably considered "out of season" by now ha, but I don't care! Florals are year round to me.







Dress: Bernie Dexter

Brooch: Erstwilder
Bangles: Splendette
Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, this is my favorite Kelly of all! What did you think of the blue harlequin dress? Hope you have a fabulous time shopping for decorations this weekend, and hope that the rest of the workweek hurries by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so need a Christmas harlequin print dress! You are the only person I know Christmas shopping on Halloween weekend! :D Classic Bristol! <3 Hope you have a great weekend! Love this dress on you and the flamingo brooch is so great with it!

    ReplyDelete