Saturday, October 22, 2016

Kitty Kelly

Hello there! Last night we went to Target, and they had a tiny bit of Christmas stuff out already! There's more online. I can't wait until they get their full stock out! They usually have at least a little bit of cute stuff that I want. Other than that errand, we just stayed in & watched TV. I'm doing chores today, and tomorrow we're looking at a couple of houses. Next Saturday I'm going out to PA with my mom and aunt to go to those shops we love that sell holiday decorations and to an atique mall, and I can't wait. This will be the forth time I've gone out there with my mom this year, which is two more times than we normally do. 
I'm excited to see what Christmas themed clothing my favorite brands will come out with! I've only seen one item so far, and that's a skirt from Oblong Box Shop. It's not available until November though, and I can't wait to get it! It's perfect and adorable.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie kitty Kelly I got a couple of months or so ago. I am a HUGE cat lover, and always have been. I'm a huge animal lover in general, but kitties are my favorite. I haven't had a cat since leaving my parent's house, but growing up there, we had cats since I was about ten. I really do miss having a cat around. Unfortunately, my husband is allergic to them, ugh! Sometime after we have a house, we will see about trying out a hypoallergenic cat, if we can find one in a shelter. Even if he wasn't allergic, we wouldn't get one now, because of the cost.







Dress: Bernie Dexter
Necklace: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Brooch: Erstwilder

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I love this print so much and I really love it in this version with the red background. Looks perfect on you Bristol. Sorry to hear about your husband's allergies. I hope you will be able to add a hypoallergenic cat to your family in the future. Good luck with the house hunting this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it, what is with our men being allergic? Cody is too! But he loves kitties as much as I do and wants one badly when we move to a place that allows them. His mom has a hypoallergenic cat and he is OK with her so like you guys, we will go that route if we can!!

    ReplyDelete