Monday, October 3, 2016

Country Life

Hello there! Well, my husband and I are back safe and sound from my very short getaway to NOLA for my 30th birthday. I had a great time there, and got to go to all my favorite spots, even though we were only there for two full days. The trip was so quick, it almost feels like it wasn't real! We got home Saturday night around 8:00 p.m., after a long day of traveling. We won't be traveling again until April at the earliest, so this trip will have to tide me over until then!
The weather was beautiful there; we really lucked out! We heard from locals that just days before we got there it was very humid and hot. It was the first time I've been there when it hasn't been extremly hot and humid, so that was a nice treat. I'll post details and outfits from the trip later this week. I of course hit up both Trashy Diva locations, and purchased two dresses and two Erstwilder brooches at the stores.
It's kind of weird to think of myself as being 30 now; guess I'll have to get used to that! Other than that, it feels the same, and anticlimatic, ha. I didn't have any sad feelings about turning 30, but that may be another story when I turn 40, ha. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Retrospec'd country life print Connie dress. I have another print in the Connie style, and may also be adding another one in the near future. It's my favorite Retrospec'd style, and is quite comfortable. I really love a good landscape print, and this one is no exception!








Dress: Retrospec'd

Brooch: DNJ Vintage (Erstwilder)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. I really do love this print and dress style by Retrospec'd!
    Happy 30th Birthday to you, I'm glad you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya old lady! Just kidding, we're not old at all. I don't know if I'll ever feel old on a birthday but you're right, there's always 40!! Can't wait to see/hear more about your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Bristol! Glad to hear you had a great birthday celebration in NOLA! Also, love this dress with your pink shoes. So pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete