Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Rainbow Candy

Hello there! Tonight I went to a board meeting at work, but it was quite short. Bob and I looked at a couple of houses last night, and we're looking at a couple more on Sunday.
I had an excellent, bright mail day today! The dress and Bakelite bangles I'm wearing in the pictures below arrived today. They are so colorful, which makes them so purrfect for me. These bangles are my very first pieces of real Bakelite. Bakelite is SO gorgeous, but most of it is crazy expensive!! I got a good deal on these though. 
Some people may perceive this dress as being more of a Halloween/October dress, but I will be wearing it year round! There are little pumpkins and candy corn on the dress, but there's also tons of other candy, and candy is definitely a year round thing. I think wearing these bangles with this dress is an absolute must, and I can't see ever not pairing them together in the future, ha. I can't enough of Kelly dresses. I think I have eight or nine now. They're so comfortable, flattering, and provide more coverage than most vintage repro dresses.







Dress: Bernie Dexter
Bangles: Etsy (The Brighter Bakelite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. The bangles couldn't have arrived at a better time! They are totally meant for this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my those bangles are beautifully wonderful, I'm jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect on you Bristol and I LOVE your bakelite bracelets! <3

    ReplyDelete