Wednesday, November 2, 2016

You're The Best Friend That I've Ever Had, Been With You Such A Long Time

Hello there! Well, today is a special day. My husband asked me to be his girlfriend eight years ago today! Eight years is quite awhile, and it feels both like it flew by, and also feels like I've always been with him. We just fit together so well, that I can't imagine life without him. Isn't that what makes love so scary AND so special? You don't want to ever live your life without them, but there's a chance it'll happen, you know, because someone has to pass away first. That's pretty morid though ha, so that's enough about that subject. But, I will say that my life is infinitely better for having him in it, and that he treats me so well, and makes me so happy, and I'm a very lucky girl, and never take it for granted.
I don't have much going on until Saturday, when Bob and I are going to PA for the day to go to an antique toy show (my mom, dad, aunt & uncle will also be at the show), and are going to a couple of shops, and out to eat. Last night I went to a board meeting at the school I work at, and then went to dinner with my boss and co-worker. 
Can you believe it's flipping November?! I'm really excited for lots of time off from work, and for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but not the colder weather! It was 7o today though, and that was sooo nice. I have off from work next Thursday and Friday, and the day before Thanksgiving is a half day, and then I'm off Thanksgiving and the day after.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter gingham Kelly dress that I got in the summer from Pinup Girl Clothing. I don't wear too much green, but I do love gingham. 
I really love my watermelon bangle & brooch, and wear them very often.







Dress: Pinup Girl Clothing (Bernie Dexter)
Brooch, bangles: Luxulite & Splendette

Heels: BAIT Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Happy happy anniversary! It's something very special when you find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, and I'm glad you did <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this green gingham dress and your accessories! Happy anniversary to you and your husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary Bristol! So wonderful for you and Bob! <3 I also can't believe it is already November. Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner! I love your gingham dress. So so perfect with your watermelon bangle and brooch! <3

    ReplyDelete