Saturday, October 15, 2016

Rockin' Robin

Hello there! Yay for the weekend returning. Last night I met a friend for a drink. I hadn't seen her in awhile, so it was really nice to catch up with her. Today I'm going to Bethlehem with Bob to out to eat and go to a couple of shops.
Now that Christmas is under 2.5 months away, I can't wait to see what Christmasy dresses will be released from my favorite brands! I HATE winter, but I do really love Christmas; it's my favorite holiday.  I haven't bought any gifts yet, but my mom keeps asking me what I want for Christmas, and this week I told her about some jewelry on Etsy, but I have to come up with more, ha. I'm going to spend some time going through my Etsy "favorites" to see what else I can come up with for her. My mom is always way ahead of the game. She wrote out all of her Christmas cards last week!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newest Retrospec'd dress. This is the Connie style, and I have it in three prints now. I'd been eyeing this robin print for a long time, and finally made the plunge. A store owner in Florida that I know through some Facebook groups ordered it for me along with her own order, so I got a discount, and didn't pay shipping! Retrospec'd is one of my favorite dress brands, and I have eight of their dresses so far. They make such gorgeous prints! I'm not sure if all of them are, but I know at least some of their prints are exact copies of vintage prints.






Dress: Retrospec'd
Earrings: Etsy (IncredInedible)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Your mom is my idol - I am starting to buy gifts but I am not nearly as far as she is! Her cards are done!? I love her. I want to be her. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress and so great that you were able to get it with a discount and free shipping! :) I have yet to try any Retrospect'd but I do really admire their dresses and their prints! <3

    ReplyDelete