Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fallin' For This Skirt

Hello there! So, I had a great time in Bethlehem last night with Bob. We got there later than we normally do; we normally get there around 3:00 or 4:00 p.m., to avoid the dinner rush, but we got there around 5:00, and then drove arond trying to find parking. Of course when we got in the restaurant it was packed, and there was a wait. Luckily we only waited for twenty minutes, and we were able to leave and walk around, because they texted us when our table was ready. I loved my meal, which is the same food I also order there ha, pretzels & beer cheese soup dip. It's so savory, flavorful, and delicious, and every time I've ordered it somewhere else, it is nowhere near as good. After dinner we walked down Main Street, and went to the Moravian Book Store, a stop we make every time we go to Bethlehem. It's the oldest book store in the U.S.; it's a really big store, and they have really cute gifts there, and lots of holiday decorations. I picked  up three Christmas ornaments that I loved. They're all sweets, which is (I'm sure it's not a shocker) the theme of my Christmas decorating, and my ornament collection has gotten pretty big! 
Speaking of ornaments, I'm so excited for my mom to go to Germany next month because I can't wait to see what ornaments and other goodies she picks up for me there! But, I'll have to wait until Christmas to find out. If you didn't know, Christmas is HUGE in Germany, and my mom has always had an obsession with Christmas and all things German, so she's gone over there a few times in November or December to do Christmas market tours and shopping, and I went with her once. Bob and I are actually going to a big antique toy show in the beginning of November in PA; we are meeting my parents and aunt and uncle there, and my mom has been there many times before, and told me there's a lot of antique Christmas decorations there, too, so I'm excited! 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Pin Up Girl Clothing Halloween skirt, designed by artist Steph Buschema. As soon as I saw PUG first post about it was a month or so ago, I couldn't wait for it to become available, and as soon as it did, I snatched it up. A lot of their Halloween items have been selling out SUPER fast. I was hoping my orange Harley top would match it, and they do match very well. The skirt is quite full, which I love. I don't wear petticoats, but if you do, you wouldn't need one for this skirt. The black Mary Jane heels I'm wearing are SO comfortable! They're BAIT, and I received them a couple of weeks or so ago. I've worn them to work too, and they never bother my feet at all, plus they're super cute!













Top & skirt: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Sweater: Trashy Diva
Brooch & earrings: Etsy (Luxulite, Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: BAIT Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a awesome Halloween skirt, love the print and the colours, looks so great paired with your orange pug top as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am DYING to go to Germany for the Christmas markets - Anna tells me about them every year and I die! Haha! I hope your mom has a grand adventure and brings back lots of goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this skirt so much on you and kicking myself that I didn't order it before it sold out... I mean cats and Halloween! What was I thinking not getting it. I'm hoping this print makes a come back next year like they seem to allude to on the description page. So cute and so perfect on you Bristol! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit has inspired me to get a yellow cardigan! I absolutely love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete