Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy 2016!

Hello there! Ahh, I'm so very glad to be out of work until Monday. I know the long weekend will fly by though, as it always does. I plan on doing a whole lot of relaxing! I met my friend for a drink last night, and tonight I'm going with Bob to a New Year's Eve party at his friend's house about forty minutes away. Unfortunately, none of my friends will be there. I don't really want to go, but my husband doesn't get to see his friends often, so I want him to be able to go and have drinks (I'm driving).
Two dresses I ordered with some of my Christmas money arrived yesterday! I'm wearing one in the pictures below. I adore this Bernie dress! I've had the skirt for a year, but am now selling it on eBay. I much prefer the dress. It took me awhile to finally order the dress, and I'm really happy with my decision. I find it more flattering on me, and I love the fuller skirt. 

I also received a Voo Doo Vixen apple, strawberry & floral print shirt dress. I like that print a lot too, but prefer this shape to that one. I'll be keeping it too, though. I also ordered the Bernie New Year's print dress yesterday from Pin Up Girl Clothing (got the last one!), with a coupon, but of course it won't be here in time to wear tonight. Oh well, I figured I can wear it for my birthday, weddings, etc., so I won't just be wearing it on New Year's Eve's.
Happy New Year to all! Hope 2016 is a great one for us all!










Dress: Bernie Dexter
Cropped Sweater: Gift  (Heart of Haute)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle, Sodasweethearts)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. If you don't have luck on ebay on your skirt - are you part of the ModCloth BST facebook group? If not, I will totally get you added because it's such a great place to sell stuff without the ebay hassle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress on you! Congrats on picking this one up! I can't wait to see your other new dresses! I think I know just the New Years print dress you are talking about! So cute!

    ReplyDelete