Friday, July 31, 2015

More Green Kimono

Hello there! I'm soooo happy that this work week is over. I didn't post a blog on Wednesday night, like I usually do, because I was having quite a bad day. I should've known it would be a bad day from the very beginning, because the first thing that went wrong was, as soon as I got to work and was walking in, I noticed I hadn't zipped up the side of my skirt! Thank God no one was walking in with me, ha! They would've gotten quite an eyeful. Actually before that, when I was getting ready in the morning, the button fell off of that skirt, and I had to sew it back on. Those were obviously very minor things, but a lot of other crap happened, mostly work stuff that I won't get it into on here. But, one really gross thing is: I was putting a notepad down on the ground (I was crouching in front of a closet), and when I placed it down, I put my hand down on a dead cave cricket!!!!!!! I HATE bugs and spiders soooo much, even dead ones. I can't even bear to move dead ones, so I had my co-worker throw it away. I couldn't believe I did that!
Tonight I'm running to Target & just relaxing at home. Tomorrow I'm doing my usual Saturday tasks: cleaning, laundry, working out. After that Bob & I are headed to Bethlehem to go out to eat. At night I'm going to the movies with my friend to see "Train Wreck". I rarely ever go to the movies. I hope it's good!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Trashy Diva Green Kimonos Anna dress. It's my first TD Anna style dress. It's my second TD dress in this print! I've never ordered two dresses in the same print before. I have ordered a skirt and a dress in the same print, though. Someone in the TD Facebook group I'm in was kind enough to sell this to me, and at a discount! She's a very sweet lady. The print speaks for itself really. It's simply stunning in person. The material is so light and airy. I wore it to work today, and two people complimented me on it, which is rare, because I work at an engineering company, ha!











Dress: Trashy Diva (Facebook Group) 
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite & IncredInedible)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress, adore the colours and the dark green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh - I would have had a meltdown after the button incident alone! If I had walked in with you and your unzipped skirt, I would have zipped you on up ;) I hate bad days - even ones that are bad for the small annoying things. Hope the rest of your week was better and your weekend even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress on you so much! It's so perfect on you! I think this is my favorite dress of yours yet! <3

    ReplyDelete