Saturday, May 23, 2015

Tiki Time

Hello there! I'm so glad the three day weekend is finally here. I know it'll go wayyy too fast, but, I'm trying to savor every moment of it. Today I'm going to clean, do laundry, work out, go to Target, go to a BBQ at my parent's with Bob, and maybe go for a walk-in hair cut. I am in dire need of one, and I just need to go and do it. I'm excited to have a cheeseburger tonight! I haven't had one in a longgg time.
So many websites are having great Memorial Day sales! I'm especially eyeing a couple of items on the PUG site. I'm waiting to my place my order/s, until I see if I win an eBay auction that ends on Sunday. That'll determine how much more money I want to spend on other items, ha. There's actually another item on eBay I really want as well, but I have there's a lot more bids on it than the other one, and I think it'll go too high for me, unfortunately.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a new dress. It's Collectif brand, and it's from Red Velvet Vintage. I spotted it on Red Velvet's Instagram, and they sent me a Paypal Invoice for it. I hadn't seen it on their website, so I had asked them if I could order it, and luckily I could. They only had one left in this size! I wasn't sure if it'd fit my chest, since it's a size small, and I had never ordered this brand before. But, the ladies at Red Velvet told me that since there's smocking in the back, there's extra room, and a lot of girls have sized down. I'm so glad I did get a small, becaise there's even some extra room in the chest and waist, and I almost never have extra room in the bust. I'm so glad I found it on a U.S. website, and didn't have to pay shpping from overseas. I just adore the print on the dress! It's so cute and kitsch. It'll be just perfect to wear in NYC next month, at tiki bars. 










Dress: Red Velvet Vintage (Collectif)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)

Purse: 13 Vintage
Flats: Poshmark (Urban Outfitters)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow I really love that dress by Collectif! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress! I love prints with Flamingos! It always makes me so happy to see their pretty pink faces! :)

    ReplyDelete