Saturday, May 30, 2015

Some Americana

Hello there! Bob is working today. He's worked the last three Saturdays. They've been really busy lately. I'll be cleaning, doing laundry, and working out. Tonight we are meeting his family for dinner at Friendly's. Friendly's is right around the corner from us, and I haven't been there in awhile. I always order the same thing there: chicken fingers & fries, with lots of honey mustard.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Trahsy Diva Americana dress. I won it off of eBay last Saturday. It's the first time I ever scored a TD item from eBay. I was so excited to win! There were a couple of other bidders, so I was nervous I wouldn't get it. This is a dress I have wanted for a long time, it was one of my "white whales". It's a size bigger than I normally am in TD, but the bust is tight. There's a little room in the waist, but you can't see that with the belt on. There was another TD dress on eBay that I really wanted to win, but lost out on, because the bidding went too high. I just love the look of this dress. I adore dresses with collars like this. I have a red Haunted Housewife Pin Up Girl Clothing dress that's similar to this one, too. I can wear this dress to just about anything. It's great for work, Christmastime, weekend wear, etc. There's a lot of room in the arms, which is nice, and makes for comfortable movement. I don't think I can have enough red TD dresses. I have three right now, and am eyeing another on eBay. 
I'm also wearing my new brooch, from Atomicmingo, an Australian Etsy shop. It's my first time ordering from her. I love it! I have two more milkshake brooches coming from her.











Dress: eBay (Trashy Diva)
Brooch, Earrings: Etsy (Atomicmingo and IncredInedible)

Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear
Purse: Viva Charm City (Lux De Ville)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I feel like Trashy Diva is harder than other brands to win at on eBay, so yay for you! You look great ;) I'm jealous you're so close to Friendlys! There's none in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress on you Bristol! I love the Americana cut! <3

    ReplyDelete