Wednesday, May 6, 2015

BBQ Dress

Hello there! I wish this week would hurry on up. Friday night Bob and I are probably going to Bethlehem for dinner and drinks, at one of my favourite restaurants, Brew Works. We usually go there about every two or three months. The weather we've been having lately feels so much like summer...yesterday would've been a perfect beach day! Well, if the water was warm that is, ha. I'm sure it's not too warm yet. I'm so excited for our beach vacation this summer...but, it's still just over 2 months away. It's actually three weeks after our one year wedding anniversary, and three weeks before the two year anniversary of us getting engaged, and we got engaged in the same place, Virginia Beach.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my newest Bernie Dexter dresses. I got it at Viva Las Vegas. I already had this print in a Bernie skirt, but I love it so much that I couldn't resist getting the dress as well! The BBQ print is absolutely perfect for summertime, obviously. I had to wear my new seahorse necklace with it. I also have this necklace in another colour combo. They are so darn cute! I am definitely wearing this dress next time I go to a BBQ....which will be my first BBQ of the year, ha. That may be Memorial Day weekend...and I'm very excited for Memorial Day weekend! We haven't had a paid holiday from work since New Year's Day. It's the longest gap between work holidays of the whole year.










Dress: Enz's (Bernie Dexter)
Cropped cardigan: Booth at Viva- forget the name of it

Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I just wore mine recently too! And yay, Bethlehem! I've spent some time there over the years. You look great and I don't blame you for owning the print in two different ways...I've definitely been tempted before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress on you! I was able to pick up this dress too! I love it! And I also love this print so much! <3 I like how you paired it with the black cami underneath! This dress is quite revealing on me too but it looks perfect with the black cami! :)

    ReplyDelete