Thursday, May 21, 2015

Change Is Good

Hello there! I am so excited for this three day weekend to arrive. It will just be so nice to have an extra day off. I really hope to get a hair cut this weekend. I've been wanting to get one for awhile now. I tried to make an appointment at my usual place, but the phone number doesn't work. They must have closed, which really stinks. I hate going somewhere new. I am planning on going Saturday morning to Super Cuts in town. I've never been to one before. 
I know their prices are good though. I'm not sure yet just how short I'll go, but I really need a change. 
Tomorrow night I'm meeting up with my good friend for a drink. I think Saturday night we are going to my parent's for dinner, and Sunday we are going to Bob's aunt and uncle's for a BBQ. Monday I'm just staying home.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my first Hell Bunny dress. I have it in lavendar, too. But, I like this one the best. I have so many accessories that pair so well with a red dress, too.










Dress: Gift from my mom (Hell Bunny)
Necklace, Brooch, Ring: Etsy (Luxulite and Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love Hell Bunny! Such cute dresses for great prices! Love this one on you! And you are right, even though I like the lavender one on you, I think I like the red one best! :)

    ReplyDelete