Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Admit One

Hello there! Tonight I'm just relaxing at home. Last night I met some friends after work that I hadn't seen in awhile. I worked with them at a previous job. It was really nice to catch up. One of them is moving to Florida in a month. The group of us are planning on meeting up again the beginning of June, before she goes. Friday night I'm meeting my good friend for a drink. Saturday Bob and I are going to Brew Works for a late lunch/early dinner and drinks. We were thinking about going last Friday night, but ended up not going. I wanted to sit outside there, but it's supposed to rain. Hopefully that changes! When it's nice out I just love sitting outside and eating/drinking. I want to take adavantage of it as much as possible, before it gets cool out again. 
Last night Bob and I watched "Still Alice". I had wanted to see that movie since it came out in theaters. I LOVE Julieanne Moore. She's definitely one of my fav actresses. She won the Oscar for the movie this year. She did do a great job. The movie was sad though, I cried a few times...but, I expected that would happen, ha. Bob and I did not like the ending though. I hate when a movie is good, but has a VERY anti-climatic ending. 
Something kind of funny happened today at work. A Fed-Ex delivery guy came in, and he said my dress was colourful...and I was wearing one my least bright/colourful dresses! Ha! Now it wasn't dull by any means, but still...nothing like the dress I'm wearing in the pictures below.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my very first dress I got from Modcloth, over two years ago. I still adore the fun rainbow print! I now prefer to wear dresses a little longer than this one, but that doesn't mean I'll stop wearing this one. I have a few other Modcloth dresses this short, too. I wouldn't wear them to work though.









Dress: Modcloth (Retrolicious)
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite)
Brooch: Deer Arrow
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment