Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Saturday!

Hello there! I am so happy the weekend is finally here. Last night Bob and I went to a bar in town for some drinks. We rarely go to bars anymore. It's just cheaper to have drinks at home, and in general, I just don't enjoy going to bars that much anymore, except on vacations of course. We also don't have many decent bars around us. I think Bob and I will be going to NYC on a Saturday soon, and going to check out a tiki bar/s! We have only ever been to one tiki bar, and that was in Vegas this last time, and we loved it. 
Today I'm cleaning, doing laundry, working out, and going to run to Target, and list some things on eBay. Bob's going to be hanging out with friends in PA soon, but I don't feel like going, especially since none of my friends will be there, ha.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Modcloth Bea & Dot record dress. My jukebox Erstwilder brooch goes perfectly with it! I'm also wearing my new BAIT Footwear yellow Beatrice shoes. I am in LOVE with them. I have them in pink too, and have lavendar on the way. They are comfortable, even with a higher heel than my BAIT Idas & Iones (the heel is 3.25 inches on these). I had been wanting a pair of heels this shade of yellow for sooo long, and I'm so glad they finally came out with them. I have two pairs of BAIT wedges in almost this same shade of yellow, but I wanted a pair of heels, as well. They will be coming out with Idas in this colour soon, too, and I will definitely need those as well. I can wear the Idas year round, and these Beatrices I won't be able to wear when it's cold out. 











Dress: Modcloth
Necklace, Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite and IncredInedible)
Brooch: Coconette Oz (Erstwilder)
Clutch: Rough Seas Designs
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Your so right that Erstwilder brooch really goes well with that record print dress, looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that brooch with your dress! So cute together! <3

    ReplyDelete