Sunday, May 24, 2015

BBQ Season

Hello there! We had a really good time yesterday at my parent's house. All my grandparents were there, and my aunt and uncle. I love the start of BBQ season! It was a little cool out yesterday, but we sat outside for quite awhile. It was sunny though. Today it's supposed to be warmer, and by Tuesday it'll be 88 degrees. You know what they say about New Jersey and some other places (I'm sure Colorado, too!); if you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes, and go outside again. 
Today we are going to Bob's aunt and uncle's for another BBQ. His other aunt and uncle will be up. They live in Georgia, and we don't see them much. We're going to bring cornhole. I haven't played that since last summer.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Banned Apparel dress I got from Modern Pinup. Love the print! Believe it or not, I have almost no dresses with a pink background, so I'm glad this one does. I also have a dress on the way with a pink background, concidentally. This will also be a perfect dress to bring to Brooklyn next month, when we celebrate our anniversary, and check out the tiki bars.









Dress: Modern Pinup (Banned Apparel)
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress, you look amazing!

    The weather in the UK is so up and down too, one minute it's cold the next day it's boiling - it never makes it's mind up haha

    Sarah - Lipstick & Dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) Haha aw, so you can relate!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful dress, you look amazing!

    The weather in the UK is so up and down too, one minute it's cold the next day it's boiling - it never makes it's mind up haha

    Sarah - Lipstick & Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that pineapple dress is soo cute! You have the cutest dresses, I always love the fruit and candy print dresses/accessories!

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pineapples! Such a fun print! And pink is really pretty on you! I'm glad you have another pink one on it's way! :)

    ReplyDelete