Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Few Of My Favourite Things: New Orleans, Ice Cream, Shoes, & Trashy Diva

Hello there! Today I'm going to my parent's house for Mother's Day. My sister won't be there, since she came home last weekend. My one grandmother will be there, and I think my mom's parents will be there, too. (I know they were just away in Maine, and my mom hadn't been sure what day they were coming back.) I'm also going to work out, and maybe run to Target, since I couldn't go yesterday, because when I went out to my car, my car wouldn't start! Bob and I are watching Anthony Bourdain's show "Parts Unknown" and "Mad Men" tonight, too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Trashy Diva French Quarter skirt. It's such a treasured piece in my collection. I bought it from someone on a Trashy Diva fan club group I am in on Facebook. It was two sizes bigger than my other Trashy Diva skirt, so I thought it'd be big on me. But, it's not! It fits perfectly. It definitely runs smaller than my other TD skirt, and it has no give in the waist. My other skirt has give. The outfit I'm wearing represents two of my favourite things: New Orleans and ice cream!
 







Top: Le Bomb Shop
Skirt: Facebook Group (Trashy Diva)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Flats: Shoe Bakery


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments: