Saturday, May 2, 2015

Nesting Dolls Skirt

Hello there! Last night Bob and I visited my grandmother, and then we went home and just relaxed- watched Dateline and had drinks. Oh, and I baked chocolate oatmeal cookies for the baby shower today. While I'm at my parent's house for the shower, Bob will be at his parent's house for his brother's birthday. They're having a BBQ. One of my favourite things about the spring/summer is being able to eat and drink outdoors. 
After I get back from the shower, I'm going to clean the apartment, do laundry, and work out. I much prefer to do those things in the morning/early afternoon, to get them over with, and it's when I'm more motivated, but obviously I can't do that today. I don't have any plans for tonight yet. Bob will probably be at the BBQ until late.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Heart of Haute nesting dolls skirt. I have this print in a dress too, because I love it so much. And since there are so many colours in it, it matches so many of my shoes and accessories. I like having so many options with an outfit.









Top: Oblong Box Shop
Skirt: Heart of Haute
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Flats: Shoe Bakery


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. That necklace looks fantastic with that top! What a perfect match! <3

    ReplyDelete