Sunday, May 3, 2015

Spring Is All Around

Hello there! It is so gorgeous out already. I can't wait to take some good outside outfit pictures! It is so beautiful outside lately, with so many trees and flowers blooming. It's the spring festival in our town this weekend, and what absolutely perfect weather they are having for it! We're not going this time, but I've been many times before. It's some carnival rides, food booths, games, and then there's a M&Ms booth where everyone gets something free from them. FYI, M&Ms headquarters and factory is in my town. Sometimes you can smell the peanuts/chocolate.
When I was at my parent's yesterday, they had two trees in their front yard that were in bloom. It looked so nice. I had a good time at the shower. It was very low key, it was just my aunt, my grandmother, my sister, mom, my pregnant cousin. (It's her second child.) I got there around 11:40, and left about a little after 5. It was so nice to see my kitty and dog, too. Lucy (the cat) was outside mostly, so I went outside to visit with her. She was mostly laying in the sun on the deck. I hadn't seen my sister since Christmas. She's moving to Nashville in the beginning of August with her boyfriend. Bob and I will probably visit them in the summer once (before they move).
Today we aren't doing too much. I am probably cleaning some things out (seeing if I have anything else to get of, clothing, or otherwise. I've been doing that a lot lately.), and just working out, reading, and watching TV. Maybe running to Target...and of course, taking pictures. I hoping to go to Brew Works for dinner next Friday or Saturday. I'd like to eat outside too there, which we haven't done before. Tuesday I'm meeting up with a friend that I haven't seen in a few months, so I'm looking forward to that.  
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Modcloth dress that's Bea & Dot brand. I get a lot of use from this dress, and I've had it a year and a half now. I wear it all year long. The print is so colourful, and just perfect for me. The purse in the pictures is Lux De Ville brand. I love their purses. I have one other one so far. I want a purple one, too. I don't have much purple in my wardrobe/accessories, but the purple is a great shade of it, like a bright lavendar. 

 












Dress: Modcloth
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Purse: eBay (Lux De Ville)

Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your pink handbag and that luxulite brooch goes so well with that colorful dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress on you! The colors are so great! <3

    ReplyDelete