Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Very Sweet Outfit

Hello there! Ah, I'm so very glad it's the weekend again! Today I'm doing the tasks I normally do on Saturdays: laundry, cleaning, and working out. Bob and I are leaving around 5:15 to pick up my grandmother and head up to my parent's house for a birthday celebration for her. My sister is home this weekend, and I haven't seen her since the wedding, just about two months ago! She's busy, and she also has to travel for work fairly often, and she lives over two hours from us, so she doesn't come home that much. Bob and I are going to visit her the second weekend in October. The last time I went out to visit her was I believe in March, when I went for the day with my parents.
Tomorrow we're going to my other grandparent's for dinner. So, it's a very family-filled weekend! 
I'm quite excited for two weekends from now, a: it's a three day weekend! and b: Bob and I are going to Lead East. We've never been before, but my parents told us about it. It's in Parsipanny, New Jersey, and it's a 1950's festival type thing. I was looking on the website, and it looks really neat. I will of course being wearing a Pin Up Girl Clothing outfit! I can't wait to see all the gorgeous old cars.












Dress: Modcloth
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy
Shoes: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment