Saturday, August 30, 2014

One Of The Best Prints: Harlequin

Hello there! Happy weekend! Today I'm going to clean the apartment and do laundry, and then get ready to got Lead East with Bob. It's finally here & I'm so excited! I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. And the weather is just perfect today! I'm wearing one of my favourite outfits there. (Not the one in the pictures below.) I will show pictures from the event soon! I think they have clothing and housewares vendors there. I really hope so, because around here there aren't many places to buy retro-style clothing and housewares!
I had had my alarm sent for 7:00 a.m. this morning to check Luxulite's new listings. (Luxulite is an Etsy shop, where I get my brooches from & some of my necklaces.) I would never normally wake up at 7:00 a.m. on a weekend day ha. So, I ended up waking up at 5:10 a.m., and instead of going back to sleep right away, I figured I'd check to see if the listings were up yet, and they were already up, and a bunch of items had already sold! But, I snagged an amazing, colourful fruit necklace. It's so "me." I missed out on a Halloween brooch, but she's listing more soon, so hopefully I'll be able to get one then! I'm just the *teeniest* bit obsessed with Katy & her amazing creations, ha! It's worth it to get up early on a weekend, and try & snag some beautiful, colourful items. The reason the listings are up so early is actually because she lives in England, and it's about six hours later over there.











Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Incredinedible)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Harlequin print is definitely one of the best prints! You look gorgeous, as always <3

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete