Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Different Kind Of Outfit

Hello there! Last night I went over my friend's apartment. She lives just two minutes from me. She has a daughter who's almost two, and she also has a kitten. They are both really cute! I got home around midnight, and then I had a couple drinks with Bob, and went to bed. Today I'm cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, working out, and running a couple of errands. I'm not sure yet what we'll be doing tonight. I'm so excited for the three day weekend next weekend!! 
Next Saturday Bob and I are going to Lead East, a 1950's festival type thing. It's called "The World's Biggest 50's Party". I've never been to something like that before. I'm sure it'll be fun! Next Sunday Bob and I are going to his cousin's house for a Labor Day BBQ.
In the pictures below I'm wearing (for the first time) a dress, and a skirt over it. I got the idea awhile back from seeing other bloggers/girls on Instagram do it, but I didn't try it until I took these pictures. I like it! It definitely gives me more options in my wardrobe. I just love my junk food dress so much, I'm glad that I can now wear it a new way, as a top!








Dress: Modcloth
Skirt: Jbrclothing.com (Hell Bunny)
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)

Flats: eBay

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I love using a dress as a top so much! It definitely allows more versatility in a wardrobe, and it also helps when you have a skirt that you love but is too short (AKA almost every dress I own because I'm 5'10, haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww!! That stinks everything is too short for you!

      Delete
  2. I have seen other bloggers wear skirts over their dresses too! It's such a great idea, I have to try it sometime. You look adorable, as always!

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete