Wednesday, August 20, 2014

You Possess Every Trait That I Lack

Hello there! Tonight I'm relaxing at the apartment with Bob, just going to read and watch TV. It's very nice to have some nights and weekend days with not much to do. If I had too many like that though, I wouldn't like that.
The title of this blog post is from a song by Placebo. They are one of my favourite bands. I love the next line too, it goes: "You possess every trait that I lack, by concidence or by design." It's very true of my relationship with my husband!! We balance each other out quite well, and really compliment each other. He is so laid back, calm, and patient, where as I....am a little bit different than that, ha! For us, opposites really do attract. We aren't opposite in everry way, though.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Modcloth dress. It's Bea & Dot brand, and I got it last November. I have worn it a lot! My mom just made me the yellow background verison of this dress. I love this dress paired with my coral B.A.I.T. Footwear Betty's. They are one of my fav pairs of B.A.I.T. They are just the perfect shade of coral. So many shoes and accessories match with this dress, and I love that!










Dress: Modcloth
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. This dress is seriously everything. The gathered waist and the design of the bodice are perfection! Bea & Dot make some pretty great dresses (: and I love it paired with those pumps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, they really do :)

      Delete
  2. It's one of my favourite dresses again. Seriously love this one and it's great quality too.

    ReplyDelete