Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Paris Jenny

Hello there! Tonight I met my good friend for a much needed drink. The amazing weather has continued here, and this weekend is supposed to be gorgeous too, which is great since Bob and I will be at the beach! We are staying overnight in Atlantic City Saturday night. I'm so excited to go in the ocean. I just hope the water doesn't feel too cold!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my first Pin Up Girl Clothing purchase. I bought the Paris print Jenny skirt back in December. I love the colours and the gorgeous print! I have three Jenny skirts and three Jenny dresses so far. I actually prefer how the Jenny dresses look on me, I think they are more flattering.











Tank top: Target
Skirt: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. The print on that skirt is so cute! I'm a total sucker for novelty prints. I love the colors of your outfit and the accessories are adorable.

    xo, Serli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I actually found this skirt on eBay in my size so fingers crossed I win the bid :) Great post, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. That's awesome, hope you win the bid!!

    ReplyDelete