Sunday, August 17, 2014

Little Pink Houses For You And Me

Hello there! Well, this weekend has been another gorgeous one, weather-wise. We have been sooo lucky this summer so far, to have such beautiful weekends! I don't think it's rained once on a summer weekend. Also, we haven't had much humidity at all in weeks, which is very unusual for August in New Jersey!
Last night was fun at my parent's house. We were there to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. My sister is also home for the weekend, so she was there. And my dad's cousin and his wife came over, too. We don't see them that much. 
My mom finished another dress for me, and I got it from her last night. I love it! And it fits better than the last one she made me. She's taking that one in for me soon. I will post pictures of the new one she made me soon. 
Today Bob and I are going to my grandparent's house for dinner, My parents, sister, and other grandmother will also be there. And tomorrow I'm meeting my good friend at Panera after work.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my favourite house print dress. (I have four!) This one is my favourite, because of the colours in it! So much pink, orange, & yellow, and those are my three fav colours, and I just love how they look together. The necklace I'm wearing just goes perfectly with this outfit.











Dress, Sandals: Modcloth
Belt: Target
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. The print on this dress is amazing! It totally reminds me of New York for some reason, and that just makes it so much more awesome! (:
    thelacunastitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I borrow your mom for a few dresses? She's so awesome, I saw the pic on Instagram and I'm always impressed. You're very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace does go super well with that dress! And so do those sandals... such a cute outfit!

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete