Sunday, August 3, 2014

Summer Staple: Flamingo Dress

Hello there! Today we're taking it pretty easy. I'm going to work out, read, order wedding pics, and just lay on the couch, watch TV, & relax. Bob is making tacos for dinner, and I can't wait! I loveee tacos and quesdillas. They contain two of my very fav foods: tomatos & cheddar cheese.
As for the upcoming week, I'm meeting up with my good friend on Wednesday night for a drink. And Saturday is when Bob and I are going to the beach. We are still deciding between staying in AC for the night, or going to Seaside for the day. Either way, I can't wait to go in the ocean! It'll be the first time this year I've gone in the ocean, other than when I just put my feet in it in the beginning of June. 
I adore wearing this Hell Bunny flamingo dress! It was a hard dress to track down, and I'm so glad I did! I got it back in April or May, and I have worn it a lot since then. It's adorable and flattering, which are two of the most important attributes in a dress! My new pink B.A.I.T. wedges pair perfectly with the dress, as well. I already had these wedges in a bright, sunshine-y yellow colour. They are so comfortable. And I think the pineapple brooch goes so well with the dress, because of the "tropical" look of both.










Dress: Unique Vintage (Hell Bunny)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Wedges: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

11 comments:

  1. This dress is so pretty on you! I just got a Hell Bunny dress in the mail. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hun! That's awesome! Hell Bunny makes such lovely dresses :)

      Delete
  2. I love the flamingo print and I love those shoes in pink! I've been eyeing some adorable tropical flamingo prints to make dresses from. Since I'm in Florida I think I can get away with wearing them year round ;) maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think you definitely can!

      Delete
  3. That dress is so cute and it goes perfectly with your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS, the print on this dress is so so cute! Loving the pineapple brooch too, now all you need is a fruity cocktail to go with your tacos and your all set! Hope you're having a great day!
    xo Hannah

    p.s. I am hosting a giveaway for a gift card to my vintage shop, a custom flower crown, and a handmade fringe necklace over on my blog if you want to stop by and check it out! :)
    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com/2014/08/super-summer-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite dresses you own!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely one of my own favs, too :)

      Delete
  6. That is the perfect summer dress (: and it pairs so perfectly with those B.A.I.T wedges!

    ReplyDelete