Friday, August 8, 2014

New Book Dress!

Hello there! I had quite a stressful day today, I even got a stess headache from it that lasted for hours. I took Advil when I got home, and luckily it's gone now. I hardly ever get headaches. What really made my day was that after work I went and picked up the dress my mom made me, as well as the wedding pictures I ordered! Also, my latest Luxulite brooch arrived today! So, my spirits are lifted a bit. The dress she made me is soooo beautiful! It's my favourite colours; it's mostly pink, orange, and yellow. And the print is of books! Books are one of my favourite things in the world. (I have an English degree!) The dress is big all over on me, but luckily when it's belted you can't tell too much. 
I adore my new Luxulite brooch! It's a strawberry. I especially love my fruit brooches from Luxulite. I can't get enough of them! 
Tonight Bob is doing some beer-making related stuff at his parent's house. I'm just going to relax and watch TV here at the apartment.
I just can't wait to go away this weekend, and forget about stresses! We are waking up around 7 a.m. tomorrow, which is fine with me. My husband however, is not a morning person! I definitely am. It's very hard for him to wake up on the weekends, and he doesn't use an alarm on the weekends. (I always do.) So, hopefully he doesn't give me too much trouble trying to get him up tomorrow!














Dress: Handmade by my mom
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely dress, your mom is so incredibly talented and you're one lucky daughter!

    xo, Serli

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this dress on Instagram I could not believe that your mom made it! It seriously fits you like a glove, and the print is so so darling! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is amazing! She truly captured your style and it's the perfect fit. Plus, it's pink and I obviously love that :).

    ReplyDelete