Sunday, February 2, 2014

Six Months Already!

Hello there! Today's going to be another day with warmer temperatures, thankfully. It's going to a high of 47 degrees. As of today, Bob and I have been engaged for six months! And we're getting married in four and a half months. I can't believe it's been six months already. Sometimes I get really sick of planning for the wedding, and thinking of all the money it costs...but, I'm also just so excited to marry him. This Thursday we're meeting with my pastor again. I think we are meeting with him one more time after this one.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my Pin Up Girl Clothing Jenny skirts. I have three of them. This one is my favourite, it has my favourite colours in it: pink, orange, and yellow. The necklace I'm wearing with it matches so perfectly! I picked up this tank top at Target a couple days ago, and the it matches the pink in the skirt exactly. I have a few of these tank tops, and I really love them. The straps are thick enough that my bra straps don't show, and they fit close to the body, but are not unflattering. I wear them with shorts, and tucked into skirts like this. And I never get sick of wearing these fruit flats! They are just so darn adorable. 














Tank top: Target
Skirt: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Necklace, earrings, ring: Etsy
Flats: eBay (Urban Outfitters)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment