Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Little Houses

Hello there! So, it's back to being bitterly cold again. Eck, I'm so over it! Thank God spring is less than a month away! I'm so ready for it to be here. Now that there are only three days left in the month, it's making me feel more optimistic about the weather, because I know the end is surely in sight. It's also been oh, so nice to have it be lighter out for longer!! Love that so much. It's much less depressing to leave work when it's still light out.
I'm having my hair trial for the wedding this Saturday! I'm excited for it, and am showing them pictures of what I want done. I'm sure they'll do a great job with it. When I showed my mom and friend the pictures of the hair style they both really loved it. I think it's gorgeous, too- front the front and back.
The pictures below were taken on Sunday, when it was much warmer out. I have four dresses with a house print on them, and all four are from Modcloth. This one is definitely my favourite of them all. The colours in it are simply amazing! My fav colour combo ever is bright pink, orange, and yellow, and this dress has those colours predominantly in it.I also love how those colours pair with lime, which is also in this dress. And my necklace matches so well with it! I got the necklace last summer from Francesca's Collections, and it was such a great find!














Dress: Modcloth
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet, brooch, earrings: Etsy
Purse: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bristol!!! I am loving your outfit and the jewelry is adorable :) I am so done with this cold too, I can't even take outfit photos right now because I just get so cold when were're outside shooting pictures, lol! Anyway, I love that dress on you and I'll be right here on the east coast wishing for (non) snow days so hopefully with our powers combined, spring will be on the way! ;)

    xo, Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Alyssa! I think spring really is on the way, thank god! We haven't had snow here since the end of February. I hope you haven't either!

      Delete