Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Whole Lotta Red

Hello there! It's really warmed up the past couple of days, and I love it. It really feels like spring. But, unfortunatly this is just a tease....it's going to be freezing again next week. But, for now it's time to enjoy it, and the bright sunshine. I must take some outside pictures this weekend, too! 
I'm going to clean the apartment, do laundry, and work out. And then I'm heading up to my parent's in the afternoon, to try on the other veil my mom made me. (The first one didn't work.) I'm also going to try on another bra with my wedding dress, and pray that it works with it! And tonight Bob and I are going out to eat and for drinks at Brew Works, I'm excited for it. We don't go out to eat much, and also don't go out for drinks much anymore.
It's been an odd week...Bob and I were supposed to meet with my pastor on Thursday, but that got cancelled due to pastor being sick. Then yesterday I was supposed to meet up with two friends, (at different places.) and they both cancelled. Also today, my mom was going to take me to a specialty shop to look for a bra, in case mine doesn't work with the dress. But, she cancelled for that, as well. I'm okay with her cancelling that, because I really wasn't looking forward to going! Looking for bras that fit is stressful enough, let alone with other people there with me. (Whoever would be helping me in the store, and my mom.) I get stressed easily in that type of situation...I don't like when people are focusing so much on me/my body.
But, I am really looking forward to my hair trial next Saturday! I found a hair style online that I really love. So, I'm going to show them the pictures of it, and I'm sure they'll be able to re-create it. It's a similar style to what they did to my hair for when I was a maid of honor in a friend's wedding.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress my mom gave me for Christmas. (I picked it out.) It's my only Hell Bunny brand item of clothing, and I love it! It's a very bright shade of red, which I of course love. The purse is also a nice, bright shade of red, and I love them paired together. This is actually my only piece of polka dot clothing.














 

Dress: Amazon (Hell Bunny)
Cardigan, belt: Kohl's
Purse: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Shoes: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment