Sunday, February 16, 2014

When The Obsession Started

Hello there! I'm so excited that this is a three day weekend, and I have off tomorrow as well! Bob doesn't have off tomorrow. The next time we get off of work is for Memorial Day, over three months away! That's the longest gap between work holidays, for the whole year. (Trust me, I've analyzed this, ha.) 
Well, today it's NOT supposed to snow, so that is a much needed reprieve! But, it it supposed to snow/rain Tuesday. By Friday though, it's supposed to be 50 degrees! I am soooo looking forward to that! 
Today Bob and I are mostly just hanging out here. I'm going to work out and read, and maybe go to Panera later on. We're going to watch "Dallas Buyer's Club." I really wanted to see it when it was in theaters, but we didn't end up going. It just became availabe On Demand, so I'm happy about that! Also my mom is stopping by later. I believe she's bringing my veil, she just finished making it yesterday. But, she did she thinks the colour may be wrong...so, *fingers crossed* that the colour will be okay!! If it's not an exact match, I'm okay with that. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my very first Modcloth dress. I got it a year ago, back when the obsession with Modcloth dresses was just a little seed....now it's grown into a tree! Ha. I still love it so. Love the rainbow colours, the quirky print, and of course the fit & flare shape of it. Perfection. So many accessories, cropped cardigans/shrugs, and shoes match with it, which is also a bonus!














Dress: Modcloth
Shrug: Target
Belt: J Crew Outlet
Necklace: Dillard's
Bracelet, brooch: Etsy
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment