Saturday, February 8, 2014

Carnival Skirt

Hello there! I'm so very glad that the weekend is here! After work yesterday I went out for a drink with a couple of friends, and then I ran to the mall to pick up my wedding ring! I had a good time when I went out with my friends. The one friend I work with, and is a bridesmaid in my wedding. The other friend doesn't work with us anymore, so it's nice to catch up with him. After I got home from the mall Bob and I just stayed in and had a couple drinks. 
Today Bob and I are going to stop at my great uncle's house, and then are heading up to my parent's house. My sister and grandparents will be there too, for dinner. My mom's cooking a turkey dinner! But, before all that I'm going to clean the apartment, and do laundry. I don't mind doing laundry, but I definitely don't love cleaning! 
In the pictures below I'm wearing a skirt I wore on the blog a couple weeks ago. I got it from Modcloth, and I reallyyyy love it! It's so colorful and fun. I just love that line of fabric; I have a few dresses with fabric from the same line as this skirt. The designer is Robert Knauer. My mom made me two of the dresses. He did a colorful/carnival type theme with this line. I got the blue tank top recently from Target. It matches the blue in the skirt almost exactly.
When I took these pictures, it was a very rare winter day where it warm enough to take them outside, and not be totally freezing! These were taken last Sunday. And then the next day, we got a snowstorm!! Crazy NJ weather, I tell ya.



 










Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Tank top: Target
Skirt, shoes: Modcloth
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Necklace, bracelet, brooch: Etsy


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment