Sunday, February 23, 2014

Gorgeous Weekend

Hello there! It was so nice to wear a short dress out last night, with a light coat over it, and not be totally freezing! Although, by the time we left the resaturant/bar, I was pretty cold when we walked back to the car. When we got to Brew Works, we were told it would be between 45 minutes and an hour wait for a table. I was already hungry, so that didn't make me happy. But, Bob found a high top table by the bar, and we asked if we could sit there, and luckily we could. (Turns out it's a self-seating section by the bar.) So, that worked out well. I had what I always have there: soft pretzels and beer cheese soup dip. Soooo amazing! 
After some drinks and food, we went to the downstairs bar area. That was pretty crowded, too. More so than usual when we've been there. So, we couldn't sit at the bar. But, we sat on ottomans in the same room, and after a little while some people got up, and left a couch, so we moved to the couch. We don't go out by ourselves much, for dinner and/or drinks. So, it was nice to do that. Four months from this past Friday is our wedding! And four months from today we leave for the honeymoon. I'm just so excited for the honeymoon! And to be off of work for two and a half weeks. It'll be MUCH needed.
Yesterday I took some pictures outside, it was way too beautiful out to miss that opportunity. I'll be taking more pictures outside today, as well. It's also beautiful out today! In the pictures below I'm wearing a Modcloth dress. It has U.S. states/cities all over it. I love the print so much. It's very appropriate for me, since I'm a big traveler. It also matches quite well with my orange/redish colour B.A.I.T. Footwear spectators, that I received a week ago. (Got them half off!!)













 

Both dresses, circular necklace: Modcloth
Drop necklace: Dillard's
Belt: NYC vendor
Earrings, brooch: Etsy
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I bet you are excited for your wedding! And yes it got nice here too. And that dress is so clever and unique, love it.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Allie! :) I love this dress a lot.
    And yup, I'm very excited for it!! It's also been stressful of course, with all the planning and money stuff.

    ReplyDelete