Monday, February 17, 2014

Take A Ride on Route 66

Hello there! Ahh, I'm so very glad to have off today, for Presidents' Day! Bob has to work today. I like to be at least somewhat productive on days off. I love to relax too, but I can't do it all day and night. This morning I finished reading a book, and talked to my mom on the phone. I'm going to work out soon, and I think I'll watch "Life of Pi" later on. I haven't seen that movie yet, but have wanted to for awhile. I took it out of the library recently. I really love going to the library, I go every week. I get out magazines, books, and DVDs. 
This Thursday Bob and I are meeting with my Pastor, and I think this is our last meething before we go for the rehersal. Our wedding is in four months and four days! To me that sounds pretty darn close. My next wedding related appointment is on Saturday, March 1st. I'm going to the salon for my hair trial. The salon is only two minutes from my apartment, so that's great.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Modcloth Route 66 dress. I got it back in October. I don't have too many dresses/clothes with this much black in them. But, I don't mind at all in this dress! There's such a great, fun, quirky print on the dress, and plenty of colours in it.
These are my newest pair of B.A.I.T. Idas! I got them half off on their website! I had been checking back periodically to see if they would ever have my size in them. I figured they wouldn't ever get them back, because they are a final sale item. (You can't return them.) But, to my surprise and delight, last week they had all sizes available!! I snatched up a size nine immediately. They are more red than orange, (I thought they'd be more orange.) but I can deal with that. I already had a pair of red Idas, but they are a very different shades of red. I want Idas in every colour! They are simply the best shoes. They are comfortable and so pretty, and pair so well with so many dresses/skirts.
Pin Up Girl Clothing keeps posting pictures on their Instagram of new spring and summer clothing that they will be getting in the next couple month or so. I've seen a few items that I really want, and it's hard to wait for them to become available!!


 












Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Kohl's
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Earrings, brooch: Etsy
Purse: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!





2 comments:

  1. The print on your dress is amazing! That company does always have the coolest dresses! Also loving your rainbow cake earrings :)
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Love the print on this dress. Also, I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. You can get the details in this post on my blog: http://notyouravgashley.blogspot.com/2014/02/and-liebster-blog-award-goes-to.html. There's no obligation to participate, but I just wanted you to know that I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete