Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Folkloric Dress

Hello there! Well, we are yet again going to get slammed with a snowstorm. It's going to start tonight, going into tomorrow. I am so OVER this crap! We got a lot of snow yesterday! We get no rest from it, as of late. We are also supposed to get FEET of snow on Sunday into Monday. I can not WAIT until spring shows her lovely face. If the schools are closed tomorrow, my job is going to close too. So, I'm sure we will be closed. There's supposed to be ice/freezing rain as well. We got let out of work at two p.m. yesterday, and I was scared to drive home. Luckily, Bob had a bit of a break into between plowing, so he was able to come get me. I was very glad about that. There's few things I hate more than driving in dangerous conditions!!
Tonight I'm just going to read and watch something on DVD. Thursday night Bob and I are meeting with my pastor again, and Friday I'm getting a drink after work with a couple friends. My sister is coming home for the weekend, and Bob and I are going to my parent's on Saturday night, for dinner. My grandparents will also be there, so that's nice.  
In the pictures below, I'm wearing a dress I've worn a few times on my blog before. I really love it, and it works well for winter, too, since it's a little longer than most of my dresses, and thicker than some of them. A cropped cardigan also pairs well with it.
I love the pattern on it, I think it's so pretty. I get a lot of compliments on this dress. It also pairs with so many of my accessories, since there's so many colours in it! That's always a bonus.











Dress: Modcloth
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Necklace: Etsy
Bracelet: Kohl's (Mudd)
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. you have THE most fun printed dresses girl! and ah yes, driving in snow storms scares me so much. there's a guy in my class who moved here from nebraska specifically because he flipped his car from snow/ice on the road and said never again would he live somewhere w/ snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you very much!! :) It's an addiction, that's for sure. Ha!
    Oh wow!! That's so terrifying!! I can understand why'd he leave there. Some days I REALLY wish we could move.

    ReplyDelete