Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Haunted Housewife

Hello there! Well, it's happening once again. We're supposed to get a major snowstorm starting late tonight...into early Friday. I just can't believe the bombardment of snow/
ice/artctic temperatures we've been faced with this winter! I hate winter enough to begin with, but it makes it so much worse when we have an extradonarily awful one. 
People are running out of places to pile up the snow, since we keep getting storms, and the snow isn't melting at all because it's always freezing out, even when the sun is out.
One good thing is, my job already told us they won't be open tomorrow. I'll be working from home instead. I just hope the power stays on, or it'll get freezing insinde awfully fast! (The power may go off since we are supposed to get ice, too.)
Tonight I'm just staying in. Bob's having a couple of friends over, so I'm going to read and watch a movie in the bedroom. On Saturday a make up artist is coming over to our apartment, to do a make up trial for me, for the wedding! I'm excited...I've never had my make up done before.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Pin Up Girl Clothing, Deadly Dames dress. I wore it on my blog in the beginning of January, too. I love the 1950's look/feel of this gorgeous dress. It's a little big in the waist, but the belt hides that. I think it's quite a flattering dress. It looks great with my new Pin Up Girl Clothing purse, as well! And I just love wearing this fruit brooch! Luckily it goes well with a lot of my wardrobe. It's made by the lovely Luxulite shop on Etsy. (The title of this blog post comes from the name of this dress on the PUG Clothing website; it's called the Haunted Housewife dress.) 
Also in the pictures below, I'm wearing my new rainbow cake earrings! I received these on Monday, I ordered them from Etsy. Etsy is the devil! She keeps taking my money. 
















Dress, purse: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace: Shop in NYC
Bracelet: Target
Brooch, earrings: Etsy
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that dress, and I saw that PUG reposted your photo on Instagram. Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ashley! I was very surprised they did that, and flattered. What a wonderful honor for them to notice me! :)

      Delete