Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Heels & Bracelet!

Hello there! I met two of my friends at a Starbucks today. It was really nice to catch up with them; I hadn't seen them in about a month and a half. I usually see them once a month, and we usually meet at Panera one night during the week, after I get out of work. We just talked for about three hours. One reason it's so nice hanging out with them is that they don't get on my nerves; they're genuinely nice, sweet women who know how to have good conversation. There's just too many people who don't know how to have a decent conversation because they talk over you, talk about things you have no interest in, or for various other reasons.  
I also worked out today, did laundry, and did some reading. Bob's waiting to hear from some of his friends, to see if we have any plans tonight. He always does things last minute.  
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new B.A.I.T. Footwear yellow and white heels! I am now officially addicted to this brand! I only wish I had found out about it a lot sooner. I desperately want the tangerine and white pair. They have them in the sale section of the website, but unfortunately the biggest size available is 1 1/2 sizes smaller than my size 9 feet! Ugh.
 I'm also wearing my new rainbow bracelet. I love it! I had been looking all over for a long time for a bracelet like this. I wanted a bracelet with a lot of colours in it. Surprisingly they are hard to find. I scored this one on Etsy, and it came from China. I get impatient when waiting for items to come from overseas, but this was worth the wait! It'll obviously match with a lot of my clothes, and I know I'll be wearing it a lot. I just love Etsy! There's so many amazing items on there, that you wouldn't find in stores. And it's especially great to buy handmade items. I get compliments all the time on things I've bought from Etsy.

















Dress:  Modcloth
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt: Kohl's

Necklace: Brighton
Bracelet, brooch, earrings: Etsy
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment