Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pin Up Girl Paris Skirt!

Hello there! Today I did my usual Saturday tasks: cleaning, laundry, and working out. I baked Christmas cookies, watched some TV, and I'm just relaxing now. Bob and I are leaving at 6 to head to my parent's house for their party for their friends. My sister will be there, too. The work party last night was fun. A bunch of us went to a nearby bar afterwards. Bob and I left around 10 from there, and then he went out to another bar with his friends, and I just stayed in.
My first ever purchase from Pin Up Girl Clothing arrived yesterday. I ordered a skirt with a retro Paris print on it. It fits me perfectly, and I'm wearing it in the pictures below. I've never bought a petticoat before, but I think it would look great with this skirt, and some of my dresses. 
I love my new shoes paired with this skirt, they look especially good together since they're both retro-style. I really like lime green, but I don't have much of it in my wardrobe. I love that there's lime green in the skirt, and it pairs exactly with my lime green tank top. 
I love a lot of the styles on Pin Up Girl Clothing's website. Of course they all cost a pretty penny. I can't wait to wear the dress Bob got me for Christmas from that website. It was my favourite item on the site. I've always loved retro styles, but until recently I hadn't had hardly any in my wardrobe. Now I keep finding more and more that I want! That's dangerous, since most times those pieces are expensive.
Unfortunatly, I didn't notice until I went back inside that my part of my bra was showing in the pictures! Oops. I wasn't even cold when we took these! It's 57 degrees right now, and I love it. What a nice break from the bitter cold. 
Christmas is only 4 days away! It's so close, and I can't wait!

















Tank top, belt: Kohl's
Bolero: Target
Skirt: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment