Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Another Snowy Day!

Hello there! Ugh, we had more snow today! All day, it started early in the morning. Luckily, the drive to work was fine. But, we got out a little early today because of the weather, and when I turned out of the parking lot onto the road, I started sliding already. I got really scared, and ended up going back to my work parking lot, and calling Bob to come pick me up. The road that runs in front of my work was still slippery when he picked me up, and he was driving a big truck. The main roads ended up being alright, and since he does drive a big, heavy truck, he is less likely to slide than I am in my car. I can't believe it's not even winter yet, and we've had 3 snowfalls in a week! This is so awful.
Tonight I'm not doing much at all. Bob will be plowing for hours. I'm just going to relax- read, watch TV. 
Christmas is SO close now! I can't wait until next week. This Friday is the company work party, and Saturday Bob and I are going to my parent's for their Christmas party for their friends. My sister is coming home on Friday, and will be here for a few days.
I have worn the dress in the pictures below several times on my blog. It's one of my favourites. It's the first dress I ever got from Modcloth, last February. I love it paired with this bright blue cropped cardigan and thick red belt.











Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Kohl's
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Necklace: Dillard's
Bracelet: Icing
Ring, earrings: Etsy
Flats: eBay (Urban Outfitters)


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment