Saturday, December 14, 2013

Snowy Weekend

Hello there! Yay, the weekend has returned. But, it brought with it snow, ugh. It started snowing sometime overnight, but there's hardly anything on the ground yet. We're supposed to get 6-10 inches by the time it stops on Sunday morning. I feel so bad for Bob, he'll have to do so much plowing, and won't really get to have a weekend. 
We're supposed to go over my great uncle's at 12 for his birthday, but not sure if we'll be able to. We were also going to have two friends over for dinner, but that got cancelled because of the weather. Seems like I'll be stuck inside most or all of the day and night, as well as a good part of tomorrow. So, today I'm going to bake cookies, clean the apartment, do laundry, read, watch TV, and work out. 
Only one more full week of work to get through before time off starts for the holidays! I'm very excited for Christmas. I found out yesterday that we can dress down Monday the 23rd, Thurs & Fri the 26th & 27th, as well as Monday the 30th. Normally we can only dress down on Fridays. But, I think they're doing this because so many people are off on those days. There's not going to many of us in the office.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my favourite shirts and necklaces. They both have so many colorurs in them, which makes me happy. The necklace I got at Modcloth over a year ago, and the shirt I ordered online a year ago.















Shirt: Cableandgauge.com
Tank, jeans: Express
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Kohl's (Mudd brand)
Ring: Etsy
Flats: eBay (Urban Outfitters)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment